Libre Software Meeting - Photos from some FSF related people
Photos taken during the second Libre Software Meeting
(Bordeaux, France), from July, 4th 2001 to July, 8th
Bradley, Benj, Vincent
Jaime, Ruben, Hugo
Markus, Werner, Loic
Ruben, Fred, Tony
Loic, Neal, Markus, Werner, Bradley, David, Tony, ???, Daniel
Werner, Neal, Paul, Francis, Bradley, Aymeric, Wolfgang, David, Christophe
Fred, Mélanie, Loïc
Benj, Thierry, Jaime, Ruben, Fred
Bradley speech about GNU,
with hand-painted "GNU and Linux, the
dynamic duo" poster, originally obtained by the APRIL.
Fred speech about FSF
- Bradley Khun, Vice President of the FSF
- Jaime Villate, Ruben Leote Mendes and Hugo Nogueira (members of the
mailing list, list of open discussions about FSF Europe and
Portugal) who took the first steps toward the goal of forming a
Free Software dedicated organization in Portugal.
Leandro Noferini who is a founding member of the ASSOLI organization in
Florence, Italy. ASSOLI was created by 16 members from all over Italy.
Wolfgang Sourdeau from GNU Philosophy translator
team and Francis Lacoste who are in charge of creating the FSF
Canada together with Richard M. Stallman.
Professor of Law and Legal History at the Columbia Law School and
General Counsel for the FSF
- Werner Koch, from GnuPG, and
member of the FSF Europe
- Mélanie Clement-Fontaine, Phd student in Intellectual Property
Rights, author of a study of the GNU
GPL and responsible for the translation in french of GNU GPL
project for the FSF France.
- Cyril Bouthors and Igor Genibel who are be actively involved in
FSF France activities thru Savannah.
- Tony Bassette, Olivier Berger, Benjamin Drieu members of the
Administrative Council of APRIL
- Loïc Dachary, Vice President of the FSF Europe
- Frédéric Couchet, president of the FSF France